Bike to Work Month is May. Biking is great for fitness as well as for biking to work. It is easy on the joints, and is a great way to burn off those calories and lose weight. You will also sleep like a baby at night. There is nothing like good old fashion exercise to help you sleep like a baby. You can kill two birds with one stone. Bike to work for transportation and for exercise.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

It is Official, this is Bike to Work Month

While, I may not really bike to work because I work out of the home, I do use the bike to commute around the town. I use the bike to go to the mail, get some groceries, and more. I have also been looking at riding the bike in the winter. Did you know you could get Kenda Klondike Standard Studded Wire Bead Mountain Bicycle Tire - 26 x 2.1 - 2120373 for riding in the snow! This is great stuff! I will be able to ride my bike 12 months of the year. I am looking forward to it.

This week I will be out looking for some wood for my bike trailer. I have been setting up a small workshop so that I can work on my trailer. It should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Bike Articles

Blog Archive