Bike to Work Month is May. Biking is great for fitness as well as for biking to work. It is easy on the joints, and is a great way to burn off those calories and lose weight. You will also sleep like a baby at night. There is nothing like good old fashion exercise to help you sleep like a baby. You can kill two birds with one stone. Bike to work for transportation and for exercise.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Welcome to the Bike to Work Blog.

May 1st starts Bike to Work Week. While I do not work out of the home, I use my bicycle to do the mail, run errands, and for just plain exercise. I incorporate my bike riding into my exercise routine. You can visit my Losing Weight in 2009, to see how I am losing weight. This blog is primarily about my love of the bicycle. May makes me wish that I worked out of the home, so that I could ride my bike to work with all the other employees
The bicycle is a great way to get around and to also lose weight. I primarily use it for exercise, but I also use it transportation. I have to go to the mail, the store and other places, so I use the bicycle.

This summer I will be building a bike trailer so that I can be more independent and use the bike for hauling larger loads. I have found plans to build the bicycle trailer. If it works, I will let you know and put up the finished trailer on this website.

I did several articles for Associated Content about riding the bicycle to work during May. That is one of the reasons I started this blog in the first place. I also have a Squidoo lens called Riding the Bike to Work Month. I hope that you visit these articles and Squidoo lens and enjoy my articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Bike Articles

Blog Archive