Bike to Work Month is May. Biking is great for fitness as well as for biking to work. It is easy on the joints, and is a great way to burn off those calories and lose weight. You will also sleep like a baby at night. There is nothing like good old fashion exercise to help you sleep like a baby. You can kill two birds with one stone. Bike to work for transportation and for exercise.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bike to Work Month is Half Over. Have You Been Enjoying Yourself

Bike to work month is now half finished. I have been riding my bike every opportunity that I can. This last winter was dreadful here in the north-east. I never got out once from January to March. Next winter I will be purchasing IRC Blizzard Studded Tire 26 so I will not feel so restricted. It will be nice to be able to ride in most any type of weather.

I have read articles about cyclists riding in Alaska during winter races. That would be utterly amazing. I have been riding the bike for two months so far this year, and it has been great. The upper leg muscles that bike riding works are now up to par, so I will be extending my bike rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Bike Articles

Blog Archive